Requesting Letters to Editor
From: Communities Magazine (christian_d1bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello cohousers and other intentional community activists,

If you've been wanting to have your say in print about community-related/cohousing-related topics, or about anything you've read in a recent Communities magazine issue, would you please email me a Letter to the Editor? I ask because while we usually have plenty of Letters for this section of the magazine, this time we don't have quite enough. So I'm, er, blush, blatantly soliciting them.

        Thanks very much!

        Diana Christian