Re: dealing with vandalism by off-site teens
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Laura,

Thanks for the kind words.

>>> Are the parents receptive to the type of support that your community can
>>> offer?
We believe the parents of one of the boys will work with us.  His mom said she
is very thankful for all the good things our community has done for her son and
the compassion she witnessed towards him in our meeting the other night.    We
are not as hopeful with the father of the other boy.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC