ABC Looking for Another Sucker
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Zev Paiss <zpaiss [at] comcast.net> is the author of the message below.
after deleting quoted digest.

Zev here.  The process is long, difficult and as has been mentioned
already, the result are very unpredictable.  I also want to point out
that they offered participant families $5,000 for about 2 months of
work which has now been raised to $20,000.  In my opinion barely
worth it.

Our purpose was to show the advantages of the cohousing lifestyle and
were "promised" by both producers and the Executive in Charge of
Production in London that they really wanted to help get out this
vision of community. I guess they didn't pass that information onto
the editing crew.

If anyone is seriously considering doing this, PLEASE call Neshama or
myself so we can give you some suggestions to help make the
experience as positive as possible.

Zev

Zev Paiss
Abraham Paiss & Associates