ABC Looking for Another Sucker
From: Marta Vanegas, Concordia Organizer (adminconcordiacohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:05:03 -0800 (PST)
Zev,

Forgive my ignorance, I don't watch reality TV much, and seriously, I thought
the ABC e-mail was simply funny.  It sounded hilarious.  Sorry that you got the
bait!

mrv

"Zev here. The process is long, difficult and as has been mentioned
already, the result are very unpredictable. I also want to point out
that they offered participant families $5,000 for about 2 months of
work which has now been raised to $20,000. In my opinion barely
worth it."

"If anyone is seriously considering doing this, PLEASE call Neshama or
myself so we can give you some suggestions to help make the
experience as positive as possible."

Marta R. Vanegas
Community Organizer
Concordia Cohousing
admin [at] concordiacohousing.org
www.concordiacohousing.org

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Cohousing - Building an Old Fashioned Neighborhood in a New Way