Re: Re: Common Meals as part of HOA dues
From: OCC11NG (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:37:14 -0800 (PST)
If food is sold to the general public, then taxes, licensing, public health inspections, etc. are part of the picture. I have been told by the Dept. of Public Health in our county that asking members to pay for their meals is not the same as selling the meals. Also, if we request inspection of our kitchen, they will not respond.

Norm Gauss

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Fergusson" <fergyb2 [at] yahoo.com>