RE: CID assessments paying for social events
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:17:58 -0800 (PST)
If people buy into your community and do not know it is a cohousing
community, and ALL which that implies, you have a big problem you need to
solve before any more turn over happens. ALL new prospective buyers, whether
by realtor or not need to know what you are about, otherwise your community
will be very short lived.

Rob Sandelin
Naturalist, Writer
The Environmental Science School