Shared Vehicles in Cohos
From: apierlioni (apierlioniaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:08:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone:

I am a member of the Nevada City Cohousing community which is currently under
construction in Nevada City, CA.  First move-ins are scheduled in December!
Yeah!

The topic of a shared vehicle has come up and is of interest to several members
of the community.  My husband has a mini van which would be great for this
purpose, however, we are wondering how the shared vehicle "arrangement" works
in any established communities who have one.  For example, who owns the vehicle
and how is insurance and maintenance handled?

If anyone has insight into an arrangement which works well in your community,
please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sincerely,

Andrea Carlson