|conflict resolution||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: ilyse simon (ilysefoodyahoo.com)|
|Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:37:46 -0800 (PST)|
Hi, I'm researching what communities are doing with their conflict resolution committees. I'm looking for perameters for developing our Ulster Coho structure. Thank you, Ilyse Simon UCC Ilyse Simon RD Nutrition Therapist 845 338 3876 "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, feather boa in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!"
- Conflict Resolution, (continued)
- Conflict Resolution Patty & Pat Nowlin/Guyn, February 24 2000
- RE: Conflict Resolution Rob Sandelin, February 28 2000
Conflict Resolution David, May 23 2003
- Re: Conflict Resolution Kevin Wolf, May 25 2003
- conflict resolution ilyse simon, November 9 2005
- Re: conflict resolution Sharon Villines, November 9 2005
conflict resolution Sterling Newberry, February 13 2007
- Re: conflict resolution Rob Sandelin, February 14 2007
- conflict resolution Elke, February 14 2007
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.