Re: Middle units Dark or Not
From: OCC11NG (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:08:12 -0800 (PST)
Our complex with 31 units has 7 triplexes. The middle units are more expensive because they have more floor space. Because our foot prints have between 20 and 30 feet between the front and back of the units, there is not severe loss of light. With one-story units, skylights and solatubes can be installed.

Initially we had no trouble selling middle units. Two of them are now on the market. Escrow was started on one of them but fell through at the end.

I don't think there should be any trouble selling middle units.

Norm Gauss

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Clark" <TimClark [at] 2feetunder.com>