Re: Middle units Dark or Not
From: Carol Singleton (Quetzal4charter.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:27:22 -0800 (PST)
I'd like to clarify what Norm said, the two middle units which are for sale are not completely enclosed - they are two story units with a one story unit on one side and a two story unit on the other side. These "middle" units have plenty of light coming in on the second floor.

I live in one of the 3 units that are fully "middle" units. While my unit does not have skylights or solatubes, it is positioned so that I get enough light, although I would welcome more in the winter. The trade off for me was more interior space for my family and lower energy costs. We live with a very hot summer climate and my house stays cool in the summer. All of our homes are energy efficient that way, but because I don't get as much summer sun, I think my house stays cooler.

Carol
----- Original Message ----- From: "OCC11NG" <normangauss [at] charter.net>