Cost of eco building
From: Mlj45 (Mlj45aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:58:45 -0800 (PST)
We are a newly forming co-housing group in Ulster County New York, and we
are currently in the design stage. We are discussing the costs of "building
green", installing solar, geo thermal, etc... We are wondering if anyone has
any
information about balancing out the initial costs of building green, versus
how  long it might take to get back the initial extra investmant in energy
savings.  We know, of course, the value of building green, but need some feed
back
on the  financial part. Thanks, Lynne James, Ulster County  Co-Housing