RE: Cost of eco building
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:13:10 -0800 (PST)
But there's one caveat - since this type of unit is still relatively rare,
service can be a problem. At EC we were pretty much at the mercy of one service
company who used his monopoly position to charge very high prices. I found that
energy cost savings for a year or two could easily be wiped out by one service
call. Otherwise, they were great units.

Robin Alexander