Co-Housing in NZ
From: A. Williams (awsf2003earthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:17:03 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I recently joined the list and am grateful for all the helpful information
that I've seen in the past week.

We are in the process of relocating to New Zealand and would love to see if
there are any NZ folks on the list.

Our plan is to explore communities in the North Island around Auckland (and
Coromandel area).  Anyone out there?

If so, might we plan to meet in December or January?  And, do you know if
there are any six-month rental options in your communities so that we may
experience co-housing initially?

Look forward to your replies. Please email me directly
awsf2003 [at] earthlink.net .

Kind wishes,

Athena

P.S.  I found the NZ directory of co-housing locations too and will peek
into that. :)