Re: Parking.
From: Robert (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:53:34 -0800 (PST)
90 seems to be a bit excessive for a 34-unit development. We have 22 households in a suburban area that is 3 miles from a bus line and a shopping center and we only have about 45 parking spots.

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham, NC
my 1995 175000+ miles Dodge Neon is the only car for my household

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orders" <orders [at] 2feetunder.com>