Re: Re:in floor radient heating option
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 05:21:51 -0800 (PST)
Alberta (Massachusetts) albertamaged [at] hotmail.com
is the author of the message below.
due to a problem - message was sent in html ONLY which the listserv does
not handle.

I haven't had radiant heating put in more recently, but my understanding
is that the construction industry has dealt w/ this problem --that of not
being able to access the under-floor-piping system.  Any house builders
on this list?

bye, Alberta (Massachusetts)