Re: Co-Housing in NZ
From: Robin Allison (robin.allisonearthsong.org.nz)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:28:54 -0800 (PST)
Yes!! Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood is alive and flourishing in Auckland. A
couple of us lurk on this list, but as we are into our 5th year of construction
(phew!), we haven't had much spare energy to contribute to the discussions so
far. But our beautiful common house will be finished before Christmas and we've
just started building the last 8 houses, so we're on the home straight. Which
also means there are only 4 houses left for sale, but rental opportunities come
up from time to time.

Our website is a good place to start.

Regards,

Robin Allison