RE: Parking Use not Numbers
From: Michael Kuropatkin (michaelspectraconsulting.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:20:16 -0800 (PST)
Here at Milagro in Tucson, Az: We have 28 units located outside the city
proper with 75 parking spaces including visitor and service delivery spaces.
All the assigned spaces are pretty much fully utilized.  The visitor and
service delivery (10) spaces are sufficient for day to day activity and
woefully short for community outreach events.

Michael