Re: parking use
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:02:45 -0800 (PST)
   We are a very urban community right downtown 2
blocks from the local subway system and have only 1
space per unit.  Sometimes there are problems with
people's guests, contractors, repair people etc.
parking in spots while people are gone and when they
come back they are mad.
Even though not everyone has a car and the extra space
is rented to two car families, and we all share when
people are away parking is tight.  1.5 parking spaces
per unit would have worked better, 2 per unit is
probably excessive for us.  We have mostly 1 car per
unit.  Three units have 2 cars and there are those
guests, contractors, repair folk, teens, etc.
                  Bonnie Fergusson
              Swan's Market Cohousing
                   Oakland, CA

http://farechase.yahoo.com