Re: Re: parking use
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:08:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi -

We are a very urban community with 56 residential cohousing condos and 11
commercial/residential condos in one building.  We have zero parking  spaces as
part of the community.  A few people park on a nearby street and  all the
other car owners pay a fee to rent a parking space in the county garage  behind
us.  Several community members don't own a vehicle.

Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where we just celebrated our first move-in  anniversary!"

  • Re: parking use Bonnie Fergusson, November 14 2005
    • Re: Re: parking use Dahako, November 14 2005