Bike locker designs
From: Lyle Scheer (wonkomonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:38:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I'm Lyle Scheer from Fordyce Street Cohousing in Ashland, Oregon.  We're
fast getting ready to break ground next spring (hopefully), and the
question of bike lockers came up recently.  We currently only have racks
in our plans, but I like my bike better than racking it, and when taking
a recent bay area cohousing tour saw a number of different bike lockers.

My questions to the group:

        How much space do you need per bike?  How do you organize them in the
shed/locker so that they are accessible?  Do you have any design ideas
you can share that I can bring back to our building committee?

Thanks!

- Lyle