Re: In floor radiant heating - can't beat it.
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 04:40:27 -0800 (PST)
Norm,

Air to air (JP Cohousing) and air to water (Winslow Cohousing) heat exchangers are quite efficient these days, and should, in my opinion being running full time in the back ground.

Do be careful not to create an accidental acoustic connection between the bathrooms with common venting. Made that mistake once... It can get embarrassing.

Chris