RE: In floor radiant heating - can't beat it.
From: Elana Kann (ekannbellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 05:45:13 -0800 (PST)
What we have at Westwood (where we have radiant floor heat throughout with a
central solar water-heating & distribution system and very tight building
envelopes) is Swedish vents in the exterior walls (one on each level) and
very quiet Panasonic fans in the bathrooms. In the winter when we close
windows, each house keeps a bathroom fan going and a Swedish vent open for
adequate fresh air intake. Works great.
--Elana Kann, Westwood