RE: Re: Bike locker designs
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:41:29 -0800 (PST)
It would be nice if folks could post more pictures of what they have done
with bikes. Is that possible? I would find them inspiring.

We did not plan for enough bike space in our original planning. We have one
outside rack filled mainly with kid's bikes, and a promise to ourselves to
deal with bike storage, but here we are 6 years later still thinking about
it. As an owner of several bikes (our family is a real outlier on number of
bikes...I am embarrassed to say how many!!), some of which I value highly,
I don't want to put (some of) my bikes somewhere where someone might be
able to steal them (outside rack) or scratch them up (too close) or where
they would get wet (again, an outside rack). This thread is a reminder to
me to get on the bike storage issue and help out.

Casey M.
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, California