Re: consequences in community/work participation
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:56:31 -0800 (PST)
I used to believe in setting minimum quotas for work participation, but have
moved completely to the "other side".   I completely agree with Rob's
post.
Our community, though, is quite divided on this issue (as it is on many
others), and it's safe to say that those who strive for "equality" are not very
happy due to the lack of formal/rigid standards.

Racheli,
Sonora Cohousing,
Tucson.