RE: consequences in community
From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:57:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ilyse,

We put into our condo documents some language on work expectations. For "consequences" our bylaws state that work expectations will be enforced in the same way as condo fees and other financial commitments. This simplifies enforcing the work expectations as well as emphasizing that work requirements are as fundamental as condo fees.

So far we haven't had to carry out any such enforcements and hopefully we never will have to.

        All the best!

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing