Re: COMMON HOUSE A PUBLIC BLDG?
From: OCC11NG (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 00:31:43 -0800 (PST)
Our common house was required to have facilities for people in wheelchairs, our elevator had to accommodate handicapped persons and we built separate men's and women's rest rooms.

The HVAC system (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) was designed per specifications for public buildings including programmable thermostats for automatic 24-hour control.

Norm G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Gluck/Treehouse" <treehouse [at] netstep.net>