New Community in Southeast Vermont USA
From: stuart (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:55:19 -0800 (PST)
CAER COBURN, an intentional community based upon ideas of co-housing
communities, is now forming in Rockingham, Vermont.

The site will be about 100 acres of beautiful woodlands on the side of a
mountain with 12-15 individual units (building lots), a common House
(clubhouse), and a quiet Meeting House in the New England tradition. The
rest of the acreage will be preserved wilderness with trails.

We are excited about living in this beautiful setting just a few miles
away from Bellows Falls, Vermont and within easy driving distance from
Boston
and New York, as well as Ski resorts.

If you would like to learn more about the property, please  visit our
website, http://www.caercoburn.org, there is also
a slide show of some pictures of the Caer Coburn property.

We are having tours of the property and meetings on Dec. 11 and Dec. 18,
2005 12 PM- 3 PM (or until folks are talked out, <grin>), and would like
to invite anyone interested to attend. Laura Fitch and Mary Krause, of
Krause Fitch
Architects, Inc. co-housing experts as well as architects, will join us
Dec. 11.

Please RSVP for the tour so we know how many folks will attend and I can
send you directions, also
feel free to contact us with any questions or information, either by
e-mail
or telephone:(802) 463-2054.