RE: Authentic Communication
From: Victoria L. Pilkington (Torimicronix.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:47:39 -0800 (PST)
Melissa,

Can you tell me a bit more about the community that you are involved with?
We are involved with a group in Mora creating an eco-village.

Victoria L. Pilkington
Business Manager
Micronix, Inc.
2087 South Grant Street
Denver, CO  80210
(303) 777-8939 /w
tori [at] micronix.com

There is a crack, a crack in everything.  That's how the light gets in.

                      Leonard Cohen