Re: Common House Laundry Survey
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:41:16 -0800 (PST)
    At Swans Market Cohousing in Oakland, CA we have
20 units and 3 washers and 3 dryiers in the Common
House Laundry room, it seems to be adequate and most
people use them (only a couple of people have their
own washer/dryers in their units).  I don't think it
promotes community particularly, people don't hang out
in the laundry room but it certainly frees up room in
our individual units and is enviornmentally efficient.
 You don't need a huge pantry in the Common House in
my humble opinion, a closet sized one works fine for
us.
                     Bonnie Fergusson
                       Swans

Just $16.99/mo. or less.