my intro
From: toasty warm (hot_tea_and_toastyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:05:06 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
  my nmae is Becky, and I am looking for co-housing.  I lived at Homestead in
Davis last year, from April to July, and after living in on one acre of
intentional community, participating in community meals, watching my children
play in the center of all the houses (houses in a semi circle with play area in
the middle) and sharing stories and household items with my other community
memebers, amongst many other fun things, I am hooked!
  I moved because Homestead was to be put up for sale, and it really left my
family in a bind.  I was crushed to have to move.
  Anyway, long story short, I currently live in Amador County (about an hour
from Sacramento and Stockton).
  If I cannot find a local community I am very very interested in beginning one.

  I hope to learn a lot from this list and thanks for letting me join!
  -Becky

 Yahoo! Personals