new cohousing book a hit!
From: Silvine Farnell (silvinedeeperintopoetry.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:20:26 -0800 (PST)
Man, this new anthology of cohousing stories by Dave Wann, Reinventing Community, has some great stories in it! My husband and I are devouring it. There's one about Tierra Nueva's fight to save the health of their community from pesticide drift that practically had me in tears--and cheering at the end. I want to give it to everyone I know for Christmas. Any of us who read it and feel inspired could write reader reviews on Amazon, saying how readable and inspiring it is for anyone, not just cohousers. Also, it would be great if people let their local media know about it. It's such a great way to get the word out on cohousing, to let the world know how cohousing is working.
Silvine Farnell, Silver Sage member, Boulder, Colorado

--
Silvine Farnell www.DeeperIntoPoetry.com