waiting list
From: ilyse simon (ilysefoodyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:28:52 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
  Here at Ulster County Cohousing, we are writing our Business Plan and would
like to know who has a waiting list with people bursting forth to join your
community? Also, where do you advertise to get residents?  Thanks so much.
  Ilyse Simon RD
  Membership Committee, Ulster County Cohousing

Ilyse Simon RD
Nutrition Therapist
845 338 3876

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, feather boa in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!"