Re: waiting list
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:18:16 -0800 (PST)
Any enterprise going to a lender looking for financing needs to show that lender how and when he/she is going to be repaid. For any commercial enterprise, the business plan performs that function. Unless your financing will be entirely "private" start thinking "business plan".

Michael Barrettt
LibertyVillage Cohousing
Maryland

----- Original Message ----- From: "CSchmidt" <usf-6198-08 [at] usfamily.net>