Re: waiting list
From: Robert (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:56:12 -0800 (PST)
Ilyse,

As you can imagine, where one could find future neighbors is a topic that all cohousing neighborhoods-to-be have struggled with.

I recommend reviewing this listserv's archives, http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l for suggestions that have already been submitted.

Second, I note that Ulster County Cohousing is not listed in cohousing.org's list of community. List yourself, http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/edit-add.html, and create a web site.

While we at Eno Commons do not maintain a waiting list, just listing houses ad they become available on our web site and on cohousing.org's classifieds has been successful enough for us not to need real estate agents.

Good luck!

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
Durham, NC