RE: Children: Letting them work it out or micromanaging
From: Sharon Tuck (Sharonwhdc.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:30:55 -0800 (PST)
My son's school has a "peace place". Each incident is dealt with at the
moment because that's how kids work. Each individual tells their side of
things while the other person listens and then the kids tell each other
what they need to move on. This puts it in the kid's hands instead of
the parents interpretation of what happened. A parent would have to
facilitate the interaction, but that's it. And I'm sure there are and
can be a bunch of variations on this.

Sharon Tuck
Wonderland Hill Development Company
303-449-3232  ext. 203