Re: Wells-Fargo as mortgage lender
From: Juniperjojo (Juniperjojoaol.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 06:09:03 -0800 (PST)
Clifford,

A significant number of our members used Wells-Fargo as their mortgage
lender, although I did not, so I am not sure of the location of the branch
other
than that it is in southeastern Michigan. The units have all appraised at or
above market value and there are no issues of which I am aware.

We have a total of three separate cohousing communities here, side-by-side,
the oldest of which (Sunward) is five years old. There are a total of 121 units
between the three communities if I recall correctly, ranging in size from
one-bedroom flats to four- and five-bedroom townhomes. There have been no
issues
with property values at Sunward depreciating over time due to lack of
maintenance of which I am aware. If anything, Sunward looks and functions
better today
than it did when it was brand-new. I think the same is true of our
two-year-old community, as well.

Check out our websites for more information:

Great Oak: http://www.gocoho.org
Sunward: http://www.sunward.org
Touchstone: http://www2.ic.org/touchstone/index.html

Units for sale: http://www.gocoho.org/prospective/forsale/