Re: great rooms and ommon house spaces
From: Sandy Thomson (sandyheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:46:04 -0800 (PST)
Here at Heartwood we use our dining room for big meetings. It has cork floors, wood beams, acoustic ceiling tiles and nice windows. It works great for big meetings. All we do is move the tables to the side or out. We have a small hearth room that works great for small meetings. You definitely want a nice place to have a small meeting as well. Lots of team meetings happen in the hearth room just after or during a common meal.

Sandy