Re: great rooms and ommon house spaces
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:21:06 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
The size of our great room is good for community meetings but with one large room community dinners can be painfully noisy. I think the 3 contiguous rooms/alcoves that can be used separately would work out better for this function. These separate rooms would not work well for a community meeting, though, so you'd have to figure out another way to handle that. Has anyone tried those sound-absorbing felted wool screens from
greatnordicdesign.com?
--Diane(:^|

MARKETING FACILITATOR
JP COHOUSING  617-522-2209