RE; Mortgage referrals for construction lender due diligence
From: Clifford May (cliffordtexas.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:58:21 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the responses!

 I will keep the cohousing.org  data-base in mind for leads to Well's Fargo
mortgage officers who have experience with cohousing. It is great to have
these resources available for educating the uninformed loan officers. Thanks,
Robert and Sharon.

Sunward and neighboring cohousing in Michigan is a definite lead. Thanks,
Jenny.

The lender-savvy bylaws and the requirement for members to put their money
into the project along with other risk-elimination factors is being done.
Thanks, Jessie.

And thanks to Matt for a referral to a cohousing friendly real estate agent in
Austin.

I am totally confident of getting whatever loans we need as we require them;
under our development plan the bank is not going to be asked to take on any
serious risk.

Clifford
Central Austin Cohousing
Austin, Texas