Need leads for accessibility grants
From: Dwight A. Ernest (dwightsignificant.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:12:50 -0800 (PST)
Good day. My name is Dwight Ernest and I am a member of Mosaic Commons
Cohousing, a development to the west of Boston, Massachusetts, which
is in the "we have land, we have designs, and we're awaiting
permitting" stage.

I have taken on the task of researching commonwealth or federal grants
that might be available to assist us in one of our most important
goals, which is making our community as accessible as we can to people
who use wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, and the like.

If you have any leads that might assist me in this efforts, I'd be
grateful to hear about them.

Cheers,
--Dwight A. Ernest