bibliography
From: Mlj45 (Mlj45aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:02:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi cohousing people. My name is Lynne James and I am a member of the
currently forming Ulster County Cohousing in Hudson Valley New York. We are
moving
along in our process, and are now putting together an orientation packet  for
prospective residents. We would like to include a bibliography on cohousing  in
our packet. Could any of you out there who have read a favorite book  on
cohousing or building community,(could also include books about  building green
and sociocracy and consensus process) send me the name and  author and I will
include it in the biblio. Thanks, Lynne

(ps - also, if you have fevorite web sites pertaining to cohousing  other
than this one, could you send those as well. Thanks again,  Lynne)