Re: bibliography
From: CSchmidt (usf-6198-08usfamily.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:34:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Lynne --

I am part of the currently forming Sweet Home Cohousing (urban retrofit
approach) in the Twin Cities (MN) and am reading two books I highly recommend.
One is Senior Cohousing by Charles Durrett and the other is The Cohousing
Handbook by the Scothanson's.

Even though Senior Cohousing is directed to cohousing elders, most of the book
is about developing cohousing in general.  The second one provides more detail
about the how-tos of coho development and is a good companion to the first one.
 Both will help your group avoid "reinventing the wheel."

Good luck!

Cindy Schmidt
St. Paul, MN