Water Usage Data for Cohousing
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:18:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

We are in the planning stages of the 68 unit Sawyer Hill twin cohousing neighborhood project in Berlin, Mass. (Mosaic Commons and Camelot Cohousing are the two neighborhoods.) Sizing of the water supply and the septic system are happening at this time.

We are seeking any info anyone might have on ACTUAL water usage in a cohousing community. Is it possible that anyone has real data on water consumption? Annual data would be helpful. Monthly data would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance. Contact me off line if you wish, or share on this list so it goes into the archives.

Chris ScottHanson
    EcoHousing LLC
    Development Manager for Sawyer Hill LLC

(617) 894-7661