Re: queries during conflict
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:06:27 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 22, 2005, at 3:39 PM, Stacia Leech and Gary kent wrote:

"Dave, I understand that honouring
agreements and integrity might be very important to you having worked in the pharmaceuticals business for the past twenty years!" As I read this
back it feels quiet presumptuous on the questioners part and might
illicit a defensive response.

According to what I know of NVC, this is also a manipulative response because it both assumes and defines the person you are speaking to. It's better to address your own feelings rather than addressing the other person's feelings unless you are trying to clarify what the other person has actually said.

Sharon Villines
Save Our Planet. It's the only one with chocolate.