Re: Water Usage Data for Cohousing
From: Robin Allison (robin.allisonearthsong.org.nz)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:01:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi Chris,

Check out our website for much information on our water use. We have a dual
tank/city water system. We are doing a joint-venture water use monitoring
project with our local water authority, with monthly data collection from a
whole range of meters including one on every fitting to one house. I'm not sure
if this has been uploaded to the website yet but I can send you the data if you
don't find it there.

Regards,
Robin Allison

Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood