RE: queries during conflict
From: Juva DuBoise (juvaalyrica.net)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:37:45 -0800 (PST)
Diane, Thanks for the lead on the book.  We use Clearness Committees in CoHo
for each potential new member as a step to membership, for those leaving,
and when other help is requested for a problem...but I have not found a
resource to learn more how others do this...THANKS

Juva
Ah, Community - check it out!
cohousing-corvallis.com