Re: Landscape Design/Pedestrian Paths
From: Deborah Mensch (deborahmenschgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:33:46 -0800 (PST)
I hear a lot of desire for pervious surfaces and a lot of concern about dirt
getting tracked in. At Pleasant Hill, when we got rid of the DG, we put in
pavestones, which I believe are set in a bed of sand. Thus, water still gets
down into the ground, and we don't track in mud.

Deborah
Pleasant Hill Cohousing