Re: Landscape Design/Pedestrian Paths
From: Jock Coats (jock.coatsoxfordshirecommunitylandtrusts.org.uk)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:46:29 -0800 (PST)

On 27 Dec 2005, at 18:52, joyce thorn wrote:

James--is there a name for that 25% concrete product? I've never heard of it and it sounds perfect for the parking our city, Denver, requires. Joyce

In the UK they are referred to as "Grasscrete" blocks.

Indeed - it seems like a brand name:

http://www.grasscrete.com/

Jock
--
Jock Coats, Oxfordshire Community Land Trusts,
c/o Wardens' Lodgings, Flat 1e, Block J Morrell Hall,