Re: Landscape Design/Pedestrian Paths
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:09:54 -0800 (PST)
I agree, not for play areas, but I've used them for service areas that you want to look green (i.e. for trucks, emergency vehicles etc.) and since the use is infrequent, the grass tends to do well.
James

Casey Morrigan wrote:
Just a reiteration of what someone else noted in their post. These blocks have a big drawback if they are being used for kid's play surfaces. Their edges are rough and hard and will scrape and bruise. They are unforgiving in that way. Also, if you don't keep grass growing in them, they become mud or dirt holders.

Casey M.
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, California