Re: Landscape design -pedestrian paths
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:51:06 -0800 (PST)
Can anyone tell me how wide the carts that are typically used to haul things from cars to homes are? How wide do the paths need to be to accommodate carts and all?

Thank you for all the good information.

-Karen Scheer
Ashland, OR
Fordyce Street Cohousing Community
Where we spent New Years eating waffles and demolishing a shed to prepare for ground breaking in the Spring